Dog Boots are an important accessory for the dog about town, the extreme outdoors dog or even just to protect an injured paw from licking and infection.
Whether it be the urban streets where all manor of sharp objects or chemicals are laying around or off the beaten path and trails with mud and sharp rocks that can injure your pets paws.
Or extremes of weather be it the ice and snow or the hot pavements during the searing summer months our pets paws could use a little protection from the elements.
Even just to ensure quicker healing time after an injury, eliminating wound licking, therefore lessening of a chance of infection, and still be comfortable for them.
We have a selection below that will cover most all climates and environments you will venture or need to recover from.
- These boots keep dogs from tracking dirt, mud, or snow into the house, help injured, disabled, or elderly pets that drag their paws, will give dogs confidence on slippery surfaces like hardwood floors, and much more. Ideal for dogs with cuts, bruises or sensitive paws. These boots are comfortable, water resistant, and fashionable!
- Keep dogs from tracking dirt, mud, or snow into the house
- Injured, disabled, or elderly pets that drag their paws
- Pets with cuts or bruises on their paws or legs that need to be kept clean and dry
- Keep road salt and lawn chemicals out of sensitive paws
- Add stability on slippery surfaces
- Protect sensitive paw pads
- Fashionable! Looks Great!
- The Walkin’Wheels Boots are Dog Wheelchair Compatible. Walkin’ Wheels Boots can be used with the optional boot as a stirrup kit to allow you to use these boots instead of stirrups on the Walkin’ Wheels Dog Wheelchair.
|Boot size, and size of Pets’s Foot.||Singles. Order 1, 2, or 3Click Boot to BUY NOW||Set of 4 – IncludesMesh Storage BagClick Boots to BUY NOW|
|XXSmall: 1 3/4 inches wide||$11.95||$39.95|
|XSmall: 2 1/4 inches wide||$11.95||$39.95|
|Small: 2 1/2 inches wide||$11.95||$39.95|
|Medium: 2 3/4 inches wide.||$13.95||$44.95|
|Medium/Large: 3 inches wide||$13.95||$44.95|
|Large: 3 1/4 inches wide||$13.95||$44.95|
Not sure how to Measure? It is explained at the bottom of this page.
Full Feature Boots
The Full Feature Dog Boots have 2 styles of boots to choose from, the Rugged or Durable booties are made with dense, water resistant but breathable nylon material and wrapped with a recycled tire material, this boot lives up to its name because it provides extreme protection from most conditions – plus they will stay on your dogs feet.
Use the chart below to determine if the Rugged or Durable boot is best for your situation.
How to choose the right boot for your dog
Simply find the environment that matches your situation and decide which is the one for you.
Durable Dog Boots Strong Nylon covered with lighter, pliable Toughtek sole
|Rugged Dog Boot
Strong Nylon covered with heavy duty Reprotek sole
|Use on asphalt or concrete||X|
|Gravel or rocks||X|
|Prevent slipping on floors||Best|
|Protection from snow balling on feet||X||X|
|Walking in mud, rain, ice, salt||X||X|
|Protection from snow or cold||X||X|
|At the beach||X||X|
|Protect people, objects from dog’s claws||X||X|
|Protect dog from scratching||X||X|
|Mixed use on grass or dirt||X||X|
|Sizes Available||Petite 1 1/4″|
|XSmall 1 3/4″|
|Small 2 1/4″||Small 2 1/4″|
|Medium 2 3/4″||Medium 2 3/4″|
|Large 3 1/4″||Large 3 1/4″|
|XLarge 4″||XLarge 4″|
Ultra Paws Wound Boot
The Wound Boot is a breathable boot with elastic sides to cover a bandage or cast if needed. It protects the wound area while healing and restricts licking or chewing at wounds.
Sizing without bandage:
Fits paw width 2-1/4″(5.7cm) to 2-3/4″(7cm)
Fits paw width 3-1/4″(8.3cm) to 4″(10.2cm)
One Boot - Buy Now$19.95
- Breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area – reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer and cooler.
- The boot is designed to be breathable, not waterproof. If the dog goes outdoors in wet conditions, consider taping a plastic bag over the boot to prevent moisture from penetrating the boot.
- Improves healing
- Helps prevent infection
- The sole is a non-skid PVC material which provides traction indoors and limited use outdoors. (Other Ultra Paws boots are intended for broader use outdoors)
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages – expands to cover bandage or cast and reduces when bandage is removed for continual healing protection.
- Wide top expands to slip dog’s paw into the boot.
- Interior foam pads help keep the boot securely in place and provide comfort.
- Two generous Velcro straps with closures at the front and back
- Restricts licking or chewing at wounds
How To Measure For Your New Boots
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog’s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2 inches, order an XXSmall at 1 3/4 inches.
Note: When trying on a boot for the first time, please put a sock on the animal’s foot as boots returned with hair on them cannot be resold for full value and will be subject to a restocking charge.
Andrew Phillips, Owner
Handicapped Pets Canada
Pet Access Solutions