Pet Splints,Braces and Wraps for Injured Legs
Splints & Braces
Cat / Feline
Splints & Braces
- Walkin splints keep the dog or cats limb in a “normal walking position”, thus allowing weight bearing of the affected limb.
- Provides extra support for fractures of the lower limb.
- Stabilization for arthritic joints and tendon/ligament weakness.
- Reduces the costs associated with bandaging, degloving injuries and casting.
- Prevents knuckling of lower limbs associated with nerve paralysis.
- Ease of application and lightweight construction increases owner and patient compliance.
- Dog Splints and a Cat Brace keep the lower limb in a normal position to reduce contractual problems.
- Immobilization for post-operative and rehabilitation.
- Full range of sizes for all ages of dogs. Feline or Small Dog size is available.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Call for help or to order by phone 778-809-7421
The Walkin “Front Leg Splints” are designed to extend completely under the foot. The Front limb splints will support the Carpal or wrist joint and extend to mid-forearm. The Splints will not support injuries to the animals Elbow or Shoulder.
The Walkin Hock Wrap brace is designed to fit the natural angle of the hock to prevent it from hyper extending. The neoprene wrap also supports the joint medially and laterally allowing your canine friend to move easily and without strain on the joint.
The Walkin Wrist Wrap is fitted securely directly above each paw the wrist joint stabilizes your dog’s forearm bones and lends support to the muscles and tendons of the wrist and leg.
The Walkin No-Knuckling Training Sock is a lightweight, comfortable and convenient training support for dogs who are dragging their back legs. They are designed to enhance the proprioceptive reflex and are available in four sizes for a perfect fit.
|We now carry OrthoDog Hip Hound Braces, wrist wraps and hock holders! Click below for more details!
Not sure which size is right for you dog?
Andrew Phillips, Owner
Handicapped Pets Canada